- M.Ed., Educational Leadership, Northern Kentucky University
- M.S., Education Administration, Gwynedd-Mercy College
- B.A., Elementary Education, Holy Family University
- Additional Coursework: University of Pennsylvania, Columbia University, Xavier University
- 14 years in education prior to The Summit
Awards, Honors, & Certifications:
- Certifications: In Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Ohio. Elementary Education, Education Administration, English (K-8), Curriculum and Instruction and Superintendency.
- Memberships: NAIS, ISACS, NCTM, NCTE, NASSP, NAEP, MSAN.
First Year at Summit Country Day School:
Personal: Wife, Jennifer; children, Aiden and Brendan, attending The Summit.
Philosophy: My philosophy of education is rooted in progressive education and the focus on each individual. I have always believed that educators must adapt quickly, see change as an opportunity and keep up with advances in research-based, instructional practices. With this in mind, we need to see each child as a gift to embrace from God. It is our moral obligation as adults, and our vocation as professionals and parents, to use our own skills to maximize this child’s potential and prepare him for his future.