A wide range of opportunities and experiences to broaden learning and sharpen skills await those who sign up for Summit Summer. Plus, it is just plain fun.
Join students from across Greater Cincinnati at day camps, classes and athletic camps. We provide all-day programs for children age 3 through grade eight. High school students have an opportunity to take some classes for credit, freeing up time in their schedule during the regular school year, and also explore subjects that interest them.
Traditional Day Camp
- Ages 3 through current kindergarten
- Nine weeks: June 12 through Aug. 18, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m; Monday through Friday
- Themed weeks explore the arts, cooking, multicultural traditions, sports, water games and much more
- At least one field trip each week
- Extended Day will be offered beginning at 8 a.m. and again after camp, from 4 to 5 p.m.
Pick Your Fun
- Grades one through eight
- Full day, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., or half-day, 9 a.m. to noon or 1 to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Robotics, forensics, fashion design and sewing camps, service, soccer, basketball, Laffalot, Survivor Skills Camp and much more
- Noon to 1 p.m. camp-wide
- New this year, we will host a daily all-camp lunch, led by our Summit Upper School student-leaders. Our carefully selected and trained camp counselors will lead fun-filled activities like relay races, scavenger hunts and water balloon tosses. The lunches will be held outdoors, weather permitting and we will move the fun to one of our three gymnasiums if needed. Lunchtime is noon to 1 p.m. camp-wide. You bring your lunch, we bring the fun!
Contact Lisa Nicholson, 513-871-4700 ext. 413 or via email.