Summit Parents Association Campus Auction
You're invited to be a part of the SPA Campus Auction!
Funds such as those from this auction are combined with thousands of hours from your SPA Board and volunteers to bring these events and activities to life. Your participation in the auction will help fund this work, while also allowing you to access some unique and fun items and experiences.
What's up for grabs?
Great parking spots, front row pews in the chapel for special events, spending the day with favorite Summit staff, leaders and volunteers and more! Take a look here.
Services provided by the SPA
- Managing the Spirit Shop
- Creating and staffing classroom parties and field trips
- Welcoming new families through the New Family Connections program
- Providing refreshments for visiting grandparents, fathers, mothers -- even new U.S. citizens
- Imagining and administering parent socials
- Decorating campus spaces for the holidays
- Assisting teachers through the Helping Hands program
- Arranging faculty and staff appreciation activities
- Arranging parent coffees with division directors
- Mobilizing the Caring Committee to assist families in need
- Organizing and staffing the Lower School Fun Day and Middle School Field Day
- Imagining, creating and staffing the Monster Mash, Father-Daughter Dance and Mother-Son FC Cincinnati game
- Producing special events for eighth graders and seniors