The Summit is a place where values are affirmed, young minds are enriched and dreams take flight.
You never know how a career in education will fulfill your professional dreams. Whether you are starting your profession or are looking for a fostering environment to grow your experience, at The Summit Country Day School, you can join in a tradition we call “Aim High!”
The Summit is a nationally recognized leader in character education and offers a compelling combination of small classes, caring faculty, academic rigor and strong spiritual values. For more than a century, The Summit has maintained a proud legacy of excellence in independent, Catholic education. We offer coeducational learning experience to students from 18 months in our Montessori School through grade 12 in our college preparatory Upper School.
The Summit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to increasing the diversity of our faculty/staff. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
Background Check Policy: The Summit complies with the Decree on Child Protection as promulgated by the Archbishop of Cincinnati. All employees and volunteers who have frequent contact with students undergo an online background check. Their names and fingerprints then are checked against the databases at the FBI and the Ohio Bureau of Identification and Investigation.
Please send all resumes, cover letters, and applications to email@example.com.
- Lower School Educational Technology Specialist – May 2021
- Middle School History & Upper School Economics Teacher – May 2021
- Middle School Girls Tennis Coach – May 2021
- HEAD VOLLEYBALL COACH - MIDDLE SCHOOL - APR. 2021
- Montessori Behavioral Specialist - Apr. 2021
- Assistant Field Hockey Coach – Mar. 2021
- Long-term Substitute, Upper School English - Feb. 2021
- Assistant Girls' Lacrosse Coach – Jan. 2021
- Montessori Toddler Teacher – Jan. 2021
- Technology Administrative Assistant – Nov. 2020
- Montessori Toddler Teacher - Sept. 2020
- Maintenance Crew