The Summit is a place where values are affirmed, young minds are enriched and dreams take flight.
You never know how a career in education will fulfill your professional career. Whether you are starting your profession or are looking for a fostering environment to grow your experience, at The Summit Country Day School, you can join in a tradition we call “Aim High!”
The Summit is a nationally recognized leader in character education and offers a compelling combination of small classes, caring faculty, academic rigor and strong spiritual values. For more than a century, The Summit has maintained a proud legacy of excellence in independent, Catholic education. We offer coeducational learning experience to students from 18 months in our Montessori School through grade 12 in our college preparatory Upper School.
The Summit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to increasing the diversity of our faculty/staff. Qualified Members are encouraged to apply.
Background Check Policy: The Summit complies with the Decree on Child Protection as promulgated by the Archbishop of Cincinnati. All employees and volunteers who have frequent contact with students undergo an on-line background check. Their names and fingerprints then are checked against the databases at the FBI and the Ohio Bureau of Identification and Investigation.
- Assistant Field Hockey Coach – March 2021
- Middle School French Teacher – Feb. 2021
- Long-term Substitute, Upper School English - Feb. 2021
- Head of Homan Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership – Jan. 2021
- Fifth Grade Science and Social Studies Teacher – Feb. 2021
- Assistant Girls' Lacrosse Coach – Jan. 2021
- Montessori Toddler Teacher – Jan 2021
- Lower School Technology Teacher – Jan 2021
- Technology Administrative Assistant – Nov. 2020
- JV Boys Tennis Coach - Sept. 2020
- Montessori Toddler Teacher - Sept. 2020
- Maintenance Crew