The Summit is a place where values are affirmed, young minds are enriched and dreams take flight.
You never know how a career in education will fulfill your professional dreams. Whether you are starting your profession or are looking for a supportive environment to grow your experience, at The Summit Country Day School, you can join in a tradition we call “Aim High!”
A nationally recognized leader in character education, The Summit offers a compelling program with small classes, caring faculty, academic rigor and strong spiritual values. Since 1890, The Summit has maintained a proud legacy of excellence in independent, Catholic education serving Cincinnati and surrounding areas. We offer coeducational learning experiences to students starting at 18 months in our Montessori School through grade 12 in our college preparatory Upper School.
The Summit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to increasing the diversity of our faculty/staff. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Please send all resumes, cover letters, and applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upper School Director
- Director of Marketing and Communications
- Upper School Resources & Intervention Specialist
- extended day staff
- Building Substitute (Grades 1-8)
- Montessori Floating Toddler Teacher
- Lower School Teacher (Grade 1)
- Library and Digital Literacy Specialist
- Montessori Assistant Toddler Teacher (Part Time)
- Montessori Collaborative 3-6 Long Term Substitute
- Montessori Collaborative Toddler Long Term Substitute
- Montessori Educational Assistant
- Montessori Lead Teacher
- Spirit Shop Operations Manager
- Upper School Office Assistant (Part Time)
Background Check Policy: The Summit complies with the Decree on Child Protection as promulgated by the Archbishop of Cincinnati. All employees and volunteers who have frequent contact with students undergo an online background check. Their names and fingerprints then are checked against the databases at the FBI and the Ohio Bureau of Identification and Investigation.