Mission & Philosophy
- To challenge every student, faculty and staff member;
- To share fully the gifts that have been given to them by God;
- To grow in grace and wisdom;
- To develop spiritually, academically, physically, socially and artistically and;
- To become leaders of character who value and improve the world they inherit.
We endeavor to provide exceptional educational experiences that transform children into leaders of character who have the knowledge and skills to make the world a better place. Learn more.
We believe coeducation offers a real world experience. We want to turn out well-rounded graduates who have a high degree of social literacy. Learn more.
We are an independent school and answer to an independent board of trustees. Summit has the freedom to determine its own mission and design the programs that best serve our students. Learn More.
The Founding Sisters
We have an affiliation agreement with the founding Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur and carry on in their tradition. Learn more.
The Five Pillars
Our holistic approach to education is derived from the five pillars of our mission.