Knowing that families utilize many ways to afford tuition, we encourage you to think creatively, perhaps with professional assistance, about strategies for investing in an educational experience that is right for your child. Yet, as you research schools for your child, it is important to remember that by enrolling at The Summit, you are joining a community of families that embrace these same educational and financial priorities. Families afford The Summit in a variety of ways. They:
- Utilize one of the several payment options provided by The Summit Business Office.
- Pay the full tuition amount in a single payment by June 1 to receive a discount.
- Investigate mortgage refinancing options and debt restructuring.
- Explore extended family support.
- Investigate Merit and Endowed Scholarship opportunities.
- Apply for endowed scholarships or contributions from church or community programs.
- Apply for need-based tuition assistance from The Summit.
- Utilize a combination of the above to create a plan that is right for your family.
Note that there are required deadlines associated with these applications. Admissions decisions are made prior to and separate from tuition assistance decisions. For more information on tuition assistance at The Summit, please contact the Admission Office at 513-871-4700, ext. 261.