Lower School Applications
Application Process: Grades 1-4
Admission is competitive and space is limited so students applying to Lower School are encouraged to start the admission process in October.
Once the following steps are complete, the Admission Office will communicate to the parents regarding the Admission Committee's decision.
- Submit a completed admission application.
- Early Action deadline - December 15, 2023. Admission notifications will be sent by February 15, 2024.
- Regular Decision deadline - February 23, 2024. Admission notifications will be sent by March 15, 2024.
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling admission basis after the Regular Decision deadline, space permitting.
- Submit teacher/principal recommendation forms and school records including testing from current and previous two years. The online recommendation forms should be emailed to your teachers/principal for them to complete and submit to the Admission Office.
- After applying and submitting recommendation forms, schedule entrance testing. This is required as part of the admission assessment to measure ability along with achievement in math and literacy.
- After applying and submitting recommendation forms, schedule a visit through the Admission Office for applicants entering grades 2-4.
Applying for tuition assistance is a separate process from applying for admission. Please refer to the Affordability page for additional information.
Parent Preview Days & Personal Tours
Please click here for dates and registration details.