Lower School Applications
Application Process: Grades 1-4
Students applying to the Lower School are encouraged to begin the admission process in October. Applications will continue to be reviewed on a rolling admission basis throughout the year, space permitting. Admission is competitive and space is limited so we encourage students to submit their application as early as possible. Click here to begin your application online.
The following steps must be completed before an application will be reviewed by the Admission Committee.
- Submit a completed admission application.
- Submit teacher recommendation form and school records from current and previous two years.
- Entrance testing is required as part of the admission assessment to measure ability along with achievement in math and literacy. An application is required prior to scheduling entrance testing.
- A visit should be scheduled through the Admission Office for applicants entering grades 2-4. An application is required prior to scheduling the student visit.
- Once the admission process is complete, The Admission Office will communicate to the parents regarding the Admission Committee's decision.
Applying for tuition assistance is a separate process from applying for admission. Please refer to the Affordability page for additional information.
October 22: Montessori Preschool-Grade 8 Preview Day for Prospective Parents, 8:30 a.m. Location: Ragland Family Alumni Parlor
November 12: Montessori Preschool-Grade 8 Preview Day for Prospective Parents, 8:30 a.m. Location: Ragland Family Alumni Parlor
January 26: Grades 1-8 Preview Day for Prospective Parents, 8:30 a.m. Location: Ragland Family Alumni Parlor