Lower School Applications
Application Process: Grades 1-4
Students applying to the Lower School are encouraged to begin the admission process in October. Admission is competitive and space is limited so we encourage students to submit their application as early as possible. Begin the online Lower School application.
The following steps must be completed before an application will be reviewed by the Admission Committee.
- Submit a completed admission application.
- Early Action deadline - December 15, 2022
- Regular Decision deadline - February 23, 2023
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling admission basis after the Regular Decision deadline, space permitting.
- Submit teacher/principal recommendation forms and school records from current and previous two years. When you start your application, please email the online recommendation forms to your teachers/principal for them to complete and submit to us.
- Entrance testing is required as part of the admission assessment to measure ability along with achievement in math and literacy. An application is required prior to scheduling entrance testing.
- A visit should be scheduled through the Admission Office for applicants entering grades 2-4. An application is required prior to scheduling the student visit.
- Once the admission process is complete, The Admission Office will communicate to the parents regarding the Admission Committee's decision.
Applying for tuition assistance is a separate process from applying for admission. Please refer to the Affordability page for additional information.
No more dates at this time.