Middle School Applications
Application Process: Grades 5-8
Admission is competitive and space is limited so we encourage students applying to Middle School to start the admission process in October.
Once the following steps are complete, the Admission Office will communicate to the parents regarding the Admission Committee's decision.
- Submit a completed admission application.
- Early Action deadline - December 15, 2023
- Regular Decision deadline - February 23, 2024
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling admission basis after the Regular Decision deadline, space permitting.
- Submit teacher/principal recommendation forms and school records from current and previous two years. You will need to email the online recommendation forms to your teachers/principal for them to complete and submit to us.
- The Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE) is required as part of the admission process. The test includes verbal and quantitative reasoning, reading comprehension, math achievement, and includes a written essay. Applicants should register online for the test here or by phone at (800) 446-0320.
- After applying, schedule a visit through the Admission Office for applicants entering Grades 5-8.
Applying for tuition assistance and merit scholarships is a separate process from applying for admission. Please refer to the Affordability page for additional information.
PARENT PREVIEW DAYS & PERSONAL TOURS
Please click here for dates and registration details.