Middle School Applications
Students applying to the Middle School are encouraged to begin the admission process in October.
Applications will continue to be reviewed on a rolling admission basis throughout the year, space permitting. Admission is competitive and space is limited so we encourage students to submit their application as early as possible. Click here to begin your application online.
The following steps must be completed before an application will be reviewed by the Admission Committee.
- Submit a completed admission application.
- Submit teacher/principal recommendation forms and school records from current and previous two years. Download these forms: English Teacher Recommendation Form, Math Teacher Recommendation Form, Principal Recommendation form.
- The Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE) is required as part of the admission process. The test includes verbal and quantitative reasoning, reading comprehension, math achievement, and includes a written essay. Applicants should register online for the test here or by phone at (800) 446-0320.
- A visit should be scheduled through the Admission Office for applicants entering grades 5-8. An application is required prior to scheduling the student visit.
- Once the admission process is complete, The Admission Office will communicate to the parents regarding the Admission Committee's decision.
Applying for tuition assistance and merit scholarships is a separate process from applying for admission. Please refer to the Affordability page for additional information.
You may also like to explore these links:
COVID-19 NOTICE: All parent-information sessions through December will be held virtually. Links to the sessions will be sent to registrants prior to the events. We will make a determination about whether dates in 2021 will be virtual or in-person closer to the dates.
October 22: Montessori Preschool-Grade 8 Preview Day for Prospective Parents, 8:30 a.m. Virtual meeting.
November 12: Montessori Preschool-Grade 8 Preview Day for Prospective Parents, 8:30 a.m. Virtual meeting.
January 26: Grades 1-8 Preview Day for Prospective Parents, 8:30 a.m. Location: Ragland Family Alumni Parlor