The Summit values our international community with a student body from over 17 countries worldwide on six continents. Our international families are attracted to our rigorous, mission centered curriculum that focuses on developing intellectual and cultural competence.
Families relocating from outside the Unites States should use our standard admission process, not our international student process.
International Student Application Process
The Summit requires students for whom it has issued an F-1 visa to work with an agency to supervise their family support and administrative matters while enrolled. Students must stay with the same agency from initial enrollment through graduation. In addition to reviewing character strength and academic ability, we require that all international students establish proof of proficiency in English with highly developed English writing, reading, listening and speaking skills. Please contact Brandon Lorentz '13 in the Admission Office at (513) 871-4700, ext. 278 or via email.
To be considered for acceptance please be prepared to supply the following documents to our admission department for review.
1. Translated academic transcripts and grade reports.
2. Submit online application.
3. Translated versions of the completed Summit Teacher / Counselor recommendation forms with contact information.
4. Testing: International students applying to Grades 9-12 must take the TOEFL exam and supply us with a copy of the results. International students applying to Grade 8 may take either the TOEFL exam or TOEFL Junior exam.
5. Submit Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE) Applicants should register online for the test here.
6. Support materials provided by international recruiting agency.
7. Upon acceptance, The Summit will assist the recruiting service with the I-20.
8. Proof of Health Insurance.
9. Proof of legal guardianship while in the United States. Click here to begin your application online.
Of interest for International Students:
- The Summit is a day school and does not provide housing.
- The Summit does not offer tuition assistance or merit scholarships for international students.
- Applicants should apply beginning in early December. Applications will be accepted on a rolling admission basis after February 15, space permitting.
- The Summit does not have an English as a Second Language (ESL) program.
Sign up below to receive text updates from Summit Admissions.