What Happens at Open House?
Prospective students and their families will:
- Tour newly renovated state-of-the art science laboratories where they will see the wide array of college-grade equipment available.
- Visit the home of the Science Research Institute, a unique-to-Cincinnati program, where students gain real-world science research experience.
- View newly expanded classroom spaces, including a spacious art studio, high-tech library reading room and additional classrooms.
- Learn about the five pillars characteristic of the Summit educational experience – academic, spiritual, physical, social and artistic development.
- Hear about distinctive signature programs, including the Character Education, Social Skills, World Language and Writing.
- Explore the many leadership opportunities students have and The Summit’s mission to develop leaders of character.
- Have one-on-one conversations with teachers, coaches, students, parents and alumni.
- Participate in student, teacher and parent panels.
- See classroom demonstrations.
- Learn more about our personalized approach of the four-year College Counseling program.
- Learn more about admission, scholarship and tuition assistance opportunities.