Tuition Assistance Deadlines
The Summit has need-based tuition assistance for qualifying students age 3 to grade 12. Please see below for the appropriate deadlines. The range of tuition assistance available for a qualifying student is approximately $1,000 to $15,000, depending on demonstrated need through the School and Student Service for Financial Aid (SSS). However, the maximum need-based tuition assistance allocated to qualifying families with children age 3 to grade 6 is capped at 50 percent of the tuition. To begin the tuition assistance application process, please submit a Parent Financial Statement (PFS) to the National Association of Independent Schools website at sssbynais.org/parents.
The Summit school code is: 7564.
We strongly encourage new families applying for tuition assistance to adhere to the deadlines below. Tuition assistance applications will be accepted after Feb. 15 if funds are available. When new applications exceed the availability of funds, it is sometimes necessary to be placed in a waiting pool for tuition assistance.
Tuition Assistance Deadlines by School
Montessori School 3-6 year-old program
- New family candidates, tuition assistance applications are accepted on a rolling basis beginning in December through Feb. 15
- Current Summit Montessori families 3-6 year old program: Dec. 15
Lower & Middle School
- Lower and Middle School grades 1-8: New family candidates – Dec. 15 for Early Action, Feb. 15 for Regular Decision
- Lower and Middle School grades 1-8: Current Summit families, Dec. 15
- Upper School, grade 9: New family candidates/Current Summit families, Dec. 6
- Upper School grades 10-12: New family candidates – Dec. 15 for Early Action, Feb. 15 for Regular Decision
- Upper School grades 10-12: Current Summit families, Dec. 15