Join a Montessori Parent Information Session
18 months-age 6
What you will see
Parent Information Sessions offer an in-depth view of the Montessori School programs and activities for children 18-months-old through Kindergarten. Children (2 1/2 and older) will be invited to participate in an interview during the Information Session. Families who have submitted an application for the Toddler Program (18- to 36-month-olds) will be scheduled for a special toddler visitation by the Admission Office in February.
- Learn more about our Montessori approach for 18-month-olds through Kindergarten and our belief that children learn best in an enriched, supportive environment through exploration, discovery and creativity.
- Learn more about the characteristics that distinguish a Montessori Program from other preschool programs.
- Explore our beautifully prepared classroom environments where you will see a variety of specially designed Montessori materials; multi-sensory, sequential and self-correcting.
- Meet our Montessori faculty who receive specialized training in the Montessori method.
- Learn more about our literacy approach and how we develop skills through personalized assessment and small group lessons.
- Discover our Signature Enrichment Programs for 3- to 6-year-olds and how they reinforce the refined academic skills while offering extensive study in geography, French, Spanish, science, global awareness and cultural studies and fine arts.
- Learn about the five distinctive pillars of The Summit's educational approach and mission to develop leaders of character who will improve the world they inherit.
- Hear about signature programs, including Character Education, Social Skills, World Language and Orff Music instruction.
- Learn more about the outcomes of our Montessori School students.
- Learn more about our outdoor spaces to include playgrounds, athletic fields, Garden for the Good, and Leibold Pond.
- Explore admission, scholarship and tuition assistance opportunities available for 3- to 6-year-olds.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Explore our options for Before and After School care, enrichment and exploration opportunities and watch the video below.