You're Invited to our Parent Preview Days
Grades 1- 8
What to Expect on Parent Preview Day
Tuesday, January 25, 8:30 a.m.
Featuring Mike Johnson, Lower and Middle School Director
We invite you to join us to learn more about the opportunities you will find only at The Summit.
Mr. Mike Johnson will provide a preview of The Summit Lower and Middle School academic programs and personalization, character based leadership, spiritual formation and social emotional wellness. You will also hear from our admission professionals about The Summit experience including application and affordability information.
Elevate your child's education at The Summit:
- A rigorous, mission-based curriculum that develops intellectual and cultural competence.
- Highly trained faculty with an average of 20 years experience, including literacy and math specialists.
- High impact instructional best practices in the classroom that emphasize creative problem-solving and experiential learning.
- Small class sizes which allow for individual attention in collaborative learning environments.
- Character-based leadership that builds an ethical framework for life.
- Emotional intelligence and social skills which are taught in a culture of extraordinary care.
- Mission-centered curriculum that develops students academically, spiritually, physically, socially and artistically.
- Sports programs for all grades.