You're Invited to our Parent Preview Days
Grades 1- 8
What to Expect on Parent Preview Day
Lower School Director Mike Johnson and Middle School Director Kim Perlman will share more about the opportunities you will find only at The Summit.
You will also hear from our admission professionals about The Summit experience including application and affordability information.
Elevate your child's education at The Summit:
- A rigorous, mission-based curriculum that develops intellectual and cultural competence.
- Highly trained faculty with an average of 20 years experience, including literacy and math specialists.
- High impact instructional best practices in the classroom that emphasize creative problem-solving and experiential learning.
- Small class sizes which allow for individual attention in collaborative learning environments.
- Character-based leadership that builds an ethical framework for life.
- Emotional intelligence and social skills which are taught in a culture of extraordinary care.
- Mission-centered curriculum that develops students academically, spiritually, physically, socially and artistically.
- Sports programs for all grades.