You're Invited to our Parent Preview Days
Montessori Preschool-Grade 8
COVID-19 NOTICE: All parent-information sessions through December will be held virtually. Links to the sessions will be sent to registrants prior to the events. We will make a determination about whether dates in 2021 will be virtual or in-person closer to the dates.
What You'll Experience Here
We invite you to visit our campus to learn more
about the kinds of opportunities you will find only at The Summit. Please sign up to attend.
Listen and learn about:
- A rigorous, mission-based curriculum that develops intellectual and cultural competence.
- Highly trained faculty with an average of 20 years experience, including literacy and math specialists.
- High impact instructional best practices in the classroom that emphasize creative problem-solving and experiential learning.
- Small class sizes which allow for individual attention in collaborative learning environments.
- Character-based leadership that builds an ethical framework for life.
- Emotional intelligence and social skills which are taught in a culture of extraordinary care.
- Mission-centered curriculum that develops students academically, spiritually, physically, socially and artistically.
- Admission and affordability information.
Meet and greet:
- Montessori Director Lauren Guip
- Lower and Upper School Director Mike Johnson
- Admission Office specialists