You're Invited to our Parent Preview Days
Montessori Preschool-Grade 8
What You'll Experience Here
Thursday, Oct. 20, 8:30-10 a.m.
Thursday, Nov. 10, 8:30-10 a.m.
We invite you to visit our campus to learn more
about the kinds of opportunities you will find only at The Summit. Please sign up to attend.
Listen and learn about:
- A rigorous, mission-based curriculum that develops intellectual and cultural competence.
- Highly trained faculty with an average of 20 years experience, including literacy and math specialists.
- High impact instructional best practices in the classroom that emphasize creative problem-solving and experiential learning.
- Small class sizes which allow for individual attention in collaborative learning environments.
- Character-based leadership that builds an ethical framework for life.
- Emotional intelligence and social skills which are taught in a culture of extraordinary care.
- Mission-centered curriculum that develops students academically, spiritually, physically, socially and artistically.
- Admission and affordability information.
Meet and greet:
- Montessori Director Lauren Guip
- Lower School Director Mike Johnson
- Admission Office specialists