Athletic Forms and Information
Forms for participating in 7-12 athletics are the physical exam form and the concussion information form; the first two links listed below. These must be turned into the Athletic Office before participating in any sport. (We recommend that you keep a copy for your records.) In addition, parents must complete the Emergency Medical Authorization form electronically, which is posted on the "parent" site of the Summit Portal. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Physical Exam Form for Sports
- Checklist for Summit Participation in Athletics
- Concussion Information Form with Athlete & Parent signature page
- Physical Exams at Summit - May 23
- TriHealth Physical Exam Flyer - 2019
Signature form needs to be completed and signed for each school year before participating in the first sport.
- Return to participation form after concussion
- Student Athlete – Parent Contract
- Driver Permission Form
- Summit Varsity Letter Jacket Order Form
- Booster Membership Form