- Cookies must be enabled to bid.
- Please add email@example.com to your list of contacts so that you receive outbid notification.
- Please enable "Pop-ups" for BenefitEvents.com
- Reminder: Your Bidder ID will be emailed to you when you register. The email comes from: firstname.lastname@example.org ... do not delete.
There will be No Automatic Bid Extensions. The closing time in the bid window will be the close - NO EXTENSIONS. All bidding closes Friday, March 15 @ 6 p.m.
- Before you can begin to bid you must Register.
- After Registration you will receive a Bidder ID # (Paddle #) immediately on-screen, via text message and via email--keep this record. This is linked to your email address.
- Providing your cell phone will allow you to get text messages on your bidding.
- You are now ready to Bid.
Bidding opens Monday, March 11 at 9 a.m. and continues until Friday, March 15 at 6 p.m.
To preview the items or to begin bidding, click on the See Auction Items & Bid link. This will take you to the Benefit Events Auction site where the bidding takes place.
- Click on a catalog image or item # to go to the Bid Window for that item.
- Bidding takes place in the Bid Window, which is linked to each catalog item.
- You will be asked to LOG-IN for your first bid. This Log-In is necessary only once for each bidding session, after that the bidding program knows who you are. Enter your email and Bidder ID# as indicated and click Log-In.
- Be sure you always use the e-mail address you registered with . If you enter incorrect information, your bid will not be accepted and you must repeat the log-in.
- When you have finished bidding, close the Bid Window. You can now bid on another Catalog item.
You Have 3 Bidding Options:
You can bid the amount in the NEXT BID field which will either be the MINIMUM BID for that item or the next BID INCREMENT amount. Click BID to submit your bid for this amount.
You can bid a greater amount than the NEXT BID amount. Enter a greater amount in the NEXT BID field using round numbers. Then Click BID.
You can place an AUTO-BID. This is the maximum amount on which you are prepared to bid on an item. The auction program will now automatically manage this bid for you, i.e. It will bid the next BID INCREMENT on your behalf against all other bidders up to the maximum amount of your AUTO-BID and no further. Place your maximum amount in the NEXT BID field. Check the AUTO-BID box. Then Click BID.
We encourage you to place your bid as an auto-bid, sit back, relax and let the auction program bid on your behalf.
More Bidding Tips:
- Bid History: The Bid History for each item is linked to the Current High Bid value in the BID WINDOW.
- Notification by E-mail: You will be automatically notified by e-mail if your high bid has been replaced by a new high bid. The e-mail will contain a hyperlink directly to the BID WINDOW for that item. If you wish to bid again, click on the hyperlink.
- My Items: The MY ITEMS page allows you to view all the items you wish to follow and/or bid on. Every item you bid on is automatically added to your MY ITEMS page. To add an item that you have not yet bid on, click on the ADD TO MY ITEMS button found at the bottom right of the bid window for each item. If you are not logged in or are not a registered bidder, you will be required to put in your e-mail address. There is a link to the MY ITEMS page on the top of all catalog pages.
You will receive emails when you are outbid, and you will be notified of your winning bids after the sections close on March 15.