We are working through details of the plan for the next three weeks. I will be communicating more about this with you late today. However, we have decided now not to have school on Monday, March 16. I wanted to let you know as soon as I knew, given many will need to make child care arrangements. Feedback from many parents indicates they would feel safer if their children were home. We are seeing significant absences even today. Further, the plan we are working on requires faculty focus to be elsewhere as we prepare to teach remotely. Thank you for your patience on this as we try to make sense of the chaos surrounding us.
Head of School