The Knights' List
The Knights’ List is now a fee-free Community Board for The Summit!
Do you need a babysitter (or want to work as one)? Do you want to find a carpool? Do you want to rent out your vacation home or promote your business? Are you tired of a garage full of sports equipment or a closet full of prom dresses? You are at the right place.
Welcome to The Knights' List, the exclusive “community board” for The Summit Country Day School's students, families, alumni, faculty and staff for the purpose of posting the following classified ads:
- Request and offer services provided by The Summit’s students, families, alumni, faculty and staff (i.e. babysitting, tutoring, music lessons, carpools etc.)
- Find volunteer opportunities for Credit Service Hours
- Report lost and found items
- Make sales and purchases of personal goods
- Offer vacation/rental properties OWNED by Summit families, alumni, faculty and staff
- Post sale of homes OWNED by Summit families, alumni, faculty and staff
- Promote your business
Easy to Use
Create your account and start posting items and services you want to sell OR seek to find within The Summit’s community. Get started here.
- Only The Summit Country Day School’s students, families, alumni, faculty and staff may post items for themselves and members of their immediate household.
- All ads are reviewed. If any ad does not comply with the guidelines or is considered inappropriate, it will be removed and the ad owner notified.
- Only non-summit identifiable items are allowed to be posted on the Knights' List. Please keep donating all Summit wear to the Uniform Resale Shop!
*The Summit facilitates the use of the Knights' List on its webpage for the convenience and benefit of The Summit community; however, the school disclaims any and all liability resulting from use of the list. Buyers and sellers need to resolve any differences amongst themselves, with the SPA serving as final arbiter.*