Parents of Summit students have so many great things to say about their experiences at The Summit. Be part of the movement by volunteering as a Parent Ambassador to bring awareness to our school's activities within and around the community.
The Parents Advancement Network is a group of volunteers who act as a liaison between the Development Office and Summit parents. Volunteers share communications with their fellow grade level parents and attend 4-5 meetings each school year.
As a member of the Parent Advancement Network, your involvement would include:
- Sharing your Summit Story within your circle of influence
- Communication, solicitation, and stewardship of other parents
- Partnering with the Development Office to provide information about Summit's culture of philanthropy
Parent Ambassadors work with the Admissions Office to help help new families get acclimated to the school and connect prospective parents to The Summit.
As a member of the Admissions Parent Ambassadors, some of the duties you would be involved with include:
- Assisting with tours
- Attending Parent Preview Days and Open House events
- Be available to prospective families to answer questions they may have
- Act as an ambassador to the school