What you will experience:
- Learn what George Couros, author of “The Innovator’s Mindset: Empower Learning, Unleash Talent and Lead a Culture of Creativity,” has to say.
- Regional thought leaders on early childhood will present workshops on topics of interest for parents.
- Walk away with fresh ideas for parenting to put to use immediately.
- Hear about the latest research that can help guide your parenting techniques.
- Get tips from experienced educators that will help you teach, model and practice house rules for your children more effectively.
- Hear about the latest brain-based research on how children learn.
- Find out how practicing mindfulness changes how your children’s brains work and helps them to focus.
- Explore how Montessori education inspires children to think creatively, work hard, play hard and be kind.
- Tristate teachers, get continuing education credits for professional development.