A wide range of opportunities and experiences to broaden learning and sharpen skills await those who sign up for Summit Summer. Plus, it is just plain fun.
Join students from across Greater Cincinnati at day camps, classes and athletic camps. We provide all-day programs for children age 3 through grade eight. High school students have an opportunity to take some classes for credit, freeing up time in their schedule during the regular school year, and also explore subjects that interest them. New this year are two courses geared toward those working toward college admission. College Essay 101 is intended for those in the class of 2019.
Traditional Day Camp
- Ages 3-6
- Nine weeks: June 3 through Aug. 9, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Monday through Friday
- Themed weeks explore cooking, fairy tales, space, animals around the world, South American adventures and much more
- At least one field trip each week
- Extended Day will be offered from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. and again after camp, from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Pick Your Fun
- Grades one through eight
- Robotics, coding, community service, move making fun, sports academies, Laffalot and much more
- The lunches will be held outdoors, weather permitting, and we will move the fun to one of our three gymnasiums if needed. You bring your lunch, we bring the fun!
Contact Lisa Nicholson, 513-871-4700 ext. 369 or via email.
Click on the image above to browse offerings and register by clicking on the button below.