A wide range of opportunities and experiences to broaden learning and sharpen skills await those who sign up for Summit Summer. Plus, it is just plain fun.
Join students from across Greater Cincinnati at day camps, classes and athletic camps. We provide all-day programs for children age 3 through grade eight. High school students have an opportunity to take some classes for credit, freeing up time in their schedule during the regular school year, and also explore subjects that interest them. New this year are two courses geared toward those working toward college admission. College Essay 101 and ACT Test Preparation are intended for those in the class of 2019.
Traditional Day Camp
- Ages 3-6
- Nine weeks: June 4 through Aug. 10, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Monday through Friday
- Themed weeks explore the cooking, the arts, exploring the great outdoors, fun on the farm, treasure hunting and much more
- At least one field trip each week
- Extended Day will be offered from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. and again after camp, from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
• Current Summit Montessori students ages 3-6
• Designed to help keep and advance skills learned during the school year
• Four separate weeks offered, half day from 9 a.m. to noon
Summer Toddler Bridging
• Current Summit Toddler students that will be transitioning to the 3-6 classroom in the fall
• Toddler faculty will continue the curriculum and begin to introduce the larger classroom helping to build confidence before the start to the school year
• Themed weeks offer a more "Summer fun" feel
• Children entering the 3-6 classroom must be using the toilet independently
Pick Your Fun
- Grades one through eight
- Full day, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., or half-day, 9 a.m. to noon or 1 to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Robotics, forensics, Coding, service, Harry Potter, volleyball, Laffalot, Summer Survivor and much more
- Noon to 1 p.m. camp-wide
- The lunches will be held outdoors, weather permitting and we will move the fun to one of our three gymnasiums if needed. Lunchtime is noon to 1 p.m. camp-wide. You bring your lunch, we bring the fun!
Contact Lisa Nicholson, 513-871-4700 ext. 369 or via email.