Sunday, Sept. 15 from 7-8 p.m. | Kyte Theater and Flannery Gym
The Summit Summit is a must-go event, offering our community an exclusive preview of our school's future.
- Be the first to know about exciting strategic initiatives we have launched.
- See our vision of the future from alumna, parent and Board Chair Allison (Hiltz) Kropp '93.
- Let Head of School Rich Wilson brief you on the intentional choices we have made to keep The Summit strong for years to come.
- Find out from Dr. Kirstin McEachern, Assistant Head of School for Academic Affairs, how our faculty is immersed in professional development to help them hone our focus on creative problem-solving and character-based leadership.
- Hear why we think these inititiatives are important in preparing your children to improve the world by becoming effective as changemakers and peacemakers.
- Learn from Kelley Schiess, Assistant Head of School for Enrollment Management and Community Engagement, about ways you can play a role in the Summit's future.
- Make connections with other parents.
- Enjoy dessert and coffee hosted by the Alumni Board.